2022 TMN 30 Under 30 Awards: What you need to know!
The Music Network’s annual search to spotlight the industry’s future leaders returns for a third consecutive year in 2022, with early entries opening on January 19.
Entries Open: January 19 2022
Entries Close: March 27 2022 (11.59pm AEDT)
Judging Period: March 28 to April 3 2022
Shortlist Announced: April 20 2022
Winners Announced: April 28 2022
If you have any questions about the awards or entry process, please contact support by email.
- You must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or an NZ citizen working in Australia;
- You must be under the age of 30 as of midnight on April 28 2022;
- You are eligible to enter if you have entered previously, including finalists and winners;
- Please note the late entry deadline date is final and there will be no extensions provided;
- The system will automatically prevent entry submission after the deadline.
- Entries must be submitted via the awards entry form here.
- When you start your submission you will be asked to select a category, please select the option that best matches the area of the industry you mostly work in.
- Entrants must provide a photo ID and a high-resolution headshot to submit an entry.
- All information supplied, excluding your ID, may be published on The Music Network.
- You may edit your entry after submitting, up until the entry deadline.
- Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including contact details.
- The awards will have a specially curated judging panel selected by The Music Network.
- Judges will be required to score each answer against specific criteria for each question.
- Voting will be private to avoid lobbying or undue pressure from other judges or third parties.
- Scores will be collated, verified and averaged out to determine the shortlist and winners.
- Judges are able to recuse themselves from particular entries if necessary.