TMN 30 Under 30 Awards 2021: What you need to know!
The TMN 30 Under 30 Awards 2021 will champion those who can demonstrate a genuine contribution to the music industry via their current employer or, if self-employed, their business.
Early Entries open: March 1 2021
Early entries close: April 5 2021 at 11.59pm AEST
Late entries open: April 6 2021
Late entries close: April 18 2021 at 11.59pm AEST
Judging period: April 19 to May 7 2021
Shortlisted entrants announced: May 12 2021
Winning entrants announced: May 20 2021
Readers’ Choice Poll opens: May 12 2021
Readers’ Choice Poll closes: May 18 2021
Readers’ Choice announced: May 21 2021
If you have any questions about the awards or entry process, please contact support by email.
ENTRIES FOR TMN 30 UNDER 30 2021 ARE NOW CLOSED
- You must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen living and working in Australia, and you must be under the age of 30 as of midnight on May 20 2021 (i.e you must have been born after May 21 1991, to be eligible).
- You are eligible to enter if you have already appeared in a previous TMN 30 Under 30 list, as long as you meet age criteria above.
- Please note the late entry deadline date is final and there will be no extensions provided.
- The system will automatically prevent entry submission after the deadline.
- Entries must be submitted via the Take 2 Media awards platform here.
- When you start your submission you will be asked to select a category, please select the option that best matches the area of the industry you mostly work in.
- Entrants must provide a scanned copy of a photo ID, as well as a high res photo of themselves in order to submit an entry. All information supplied, excluding that of your ID, may be published on The Music Network.
- You may edit your entry after submitting, up until the entry deadline.
- Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including contact details.
- Entry fees may be paid by credit card only and must be paid online at time of completing submissions.
- If your submissions have not been paid for at close of entry they may not be included for judging.
- A merchant fee will be applied to entries paid by Visa, MasterCard and American Express. These fees will be added to your total and outlined in the payment summary.
- The awards will have a specially curated judging panel, usually formed by mixing peers with those elsewhere in the value chain, to make sure that the judgement is informed and considered from all relevant sides of the industry.
- Judges will be required to score each answer against specific criteria for each question.
- Voting will be private to avoid lobbying or undue pressure from other judges or third parties.
- The scores will be collated, verified for any anomalies and then averaged out to determine the shortlist and winners.
- The system makes sure that each and every judge will read each and every entry, and allows the editorial team to identify any potential bias or inconsistencies in scores.
- Judges are able to recuse themselves from particular entries if necessary, and the process is transparent and fair to all parties.