Set Mo, FOMO and more on Electronic Music Conference final program announce
Rounding off a massive roster of 90 artists and speakers ready to descend upon Sydney next week, Electronic Music Conference (EMC) have revealed the final additions to their program.
Joining the long line of panels are:
- The team behind Set Mo will present On The Couch With Set Mo speaking on their whirlwind journey through 2018.
- FOMO promoters Anand Krishnaswamy, Jess Krishnaswamy, and Steven Papas will discuss how they’ve championed the Aussie festival.
- Rhythm & Vines’ Kyle Bell, Eventbrite’s Chris McDonnell and Tixel’s Jason Webb will be talking ticket reselling and fraud at Australian festivals.
- Bolster’s Oliver Hall will present a deep dive on today’s digital marking landscape.
- DJ Mag’s Editor Charlotte Lucy Cijffers and Stoney Roads’ Andrew Cotman will present Media & Native Advertising: Balancing editorial integrity with commercial interests.
- Artist management will be uncovered with Grow your own: why a managers business is just as important as their artists.
- Headspace and Bass CEO Bec Robertson will host three sessions on wellbeing and mindfulness
- ADE’s Jesler Amarins, triple j’s Dave Ruby Howe, Loren Granich, (A Club Called Rhonda) and Inertia’s Uda Widanapathirana are set to break down diversity in The Art Of Inclusive Programming.
And many, many more…
For more information and to see the full list of speakers and artists head to the official EMC website.
EMC will take place from Tuesday, 14 – 15 November at UTS Ultimo.