On its way to a sell-out, Sydney’s inaugural FastForward announces massive 54 new speakers
As Sydney’s inaugural FastForward heads to a sell-out, it has dropped a massive final 54 speaker lineup.
They represent The Music Network, Warner Music Australia, Sony Music Australia, Live Nation, Mushroom Group, triple j, APRA AMCPS, Sony/ATV, The O2 (London), Billboard, BMG, Hit Radio Network, Sounds Australia, Ticketmaster, Optus Stadium, Remote Control as well as from a wide ranging number of sporting codes.
Staging April 12 and 13, the future-focused international music business conference curated by Media Insight Consulting, is being held outside the UK and Europe for the first time.
The ‘Interactive Lounge’, a success in Amsterdam, is being introduced here.
It’s an area where delegates can get hands-on with some of the featured technology discussed throughout the event.
Companies include Virtual Method, Make it Social, Vampr, GigTripper, Mish Guru, Maven Music, Muzeek, and FF’s Hackathon finalists’ showcase, presented in partnership with Warner Music and Songkick.
FastForward’s interactive forward thinking format has struck a chord with the future leaders of the Australian music industry: only 30 tickets are left.
These are available via Ticketmaster’s Universe platform at universe.com/fastforward-sydney, with Delegate Passes on sale at $235+GST expiring at midnight AEST tonight (Friday April 6), rising to $255+GST for the last minute rate.
Across the two days, the boutique event will have panels covering topics such as Building Artist Audiences, the Future of Releasing Music, the Future of Search and Discovery and Lessons from Sport.
Keynotes range from the Future of Live Music to Mobile AR/VR and how best to engage with Live Streaming.
There will also be specialist 15-minute solo presentations (‘FastFifteens’) including So You Want to Work with a Brand? The Future of Crowdfunding, Storytelling in Music Marketing, and more.
The full conference programme is available here.
The final, 54-strong speaker line-up for FastForward: Sydney is:
– Adam Lucerne Co-Founder & CEO, Playlist Pump
– Adrian McGruther Solicitor, Brett Oaten Solicitor / Artist Manager, su:ku:ya
– Alan Sherry Creative Director, Sherry Design Studios Sydney
– Allegra Caldwell Co-Head of Sync – Creative & Marketing, BMG
– Amy Harrison Professional Footballer, Sydney FC / Westfield Matildas
– Ash London Host, Ash London LIVE – HIT Radio Network
– Ben Godding Marketing Director, AWAL
– Beth Appleton General Manager, Warner Music Australia
– Brigid Dixon Lawyer, Legal & Business Affairs, The Mushroom Group
– Cassandra Wilkins Social Media Manager, National Rugby League
– Charlotte Abroms Artist Manager, Hear Hear Group
– Chris Carey CEO, Media Insight Consulting (United Kingdom)
– Damian Rinaldi Founder & Principal, Sonic Lawyers
– Dan Palm Licensing & Creative Manager, Sony/ATV
– Darren Levin Creative Director, Bolster
– David Francis Co-Founder & CEO, Virtual Method / Head of APAC, Zappar Technologies
– David O’Rourke CEO, Nightlife Music
– David Ruby Howe Music Director, triple j Unearthed
– Dean Ormston Head of Member Services, APRA AMCOS
– Deborah Brown Choreographer & Director, Spinifex Gum
– Eddie Robb CEO, Make It Social (United Kingdom)
– Emily Scoggins Head of Marketing, The O2 (United Kingdom)
– Emma Graham Senior Talent Manager, Click Management
– Esti Zilber Associate Producer, Sounds Australia
– Fabian Malabello Director, Boss Battle Records
– Felix Riebl Artistic Director / Songwriter, The Cat Empire & Spinifex Gum
– Francis Coady General Manager, Havas Sports & Entertainment
– Gemma Bastiani Campaign Advisor, Pozible
– Greg Sleigh General Manager, Commercial, Optus Stadium
– Hannah Celnikier Publicist, Positive Feedback
– Hannah Kirkpatrick Licensing Manager, Sony Music Australia
– Jake Challenor CEO, Jaden Social and The Music Network
– Jared Kristensen CEO, Audience Republic
– Jay Mogis Doctoral Researcher, Music Metric – Queensland University of Technology
– Jess Hope Communications Manager, Ticketmaster Australasia / Founder, Don’t Fret Club
– Jess Mills Head of Social – Pacific Region, WMA
– Jennie Sager Asia-Pacific Director, Content Partnerships, Twitter
– Larissa Paegle Head of Membership & Fan Engagement, Parramatta Eels NRLC
– Lars Brandle Australian Correspondent, Billboard
– Mads “Shadowfax” Brown Professional Gamer, Supa-Stellar Esports
– Mel Cheng Artist Manager, One Louder
– Michael Carmody Business Manager, Legacy Esports
– Nathan Thompson Head of Tour Marketing, Live Nation Australasia
– Phil Morgan Chief Information Officer, Jaxsta
– Poppy Reid Managing Editor, Seventh Street Media
– Roger Field CEO, Live Nation Australasia
– Scott Ryan Vice President, Music, Gracenote (USA)
– Set Mo DJ / Producer duo
– Simon Cahill Head of Digital & Business Development, Warner Music Australia
– Susan Cotchin Founder & Director, International Royalties Rescue
– Sweetie Zamora Head of Labels & Promotions, Remote Control Records
– Takayuki Suzuki President / EnterTech Accelerator, ParadeALL (Japan)
– Tim Kelly former Managing Director, Inertia Music
– Vanessa Picken Director, Comes With Fries