Music Daily: Are major labels stunting the growth of indies?
- Over 12 million Australians now use music streaming services [report]
- Sony Music partners with ARN to launch living room concert series
- Petition to extend JobKeeper for entertainment sector builds steam
- Revealed: Australian radio’s Top 20 content directors in 2020
- Australia’s indie labels grossed $183M last financial year
Music Daily is a companion podcast to The Music Network’s daily newsletter, with the day’s top music business headlines, hosted by publisher and editor Jake Challenor.
Reporting from inside the Australian music industry since 1994, The Music Network is Australia’s #1 source for music business news, analysis, charts & jobs.