Music Daily: Museum dedicated to Swedish DJ Avicii in planning
- Aussie music industry sends SOS to govt for urgent financial support
- Triple J responds to Gen Fricker claims: ‘we can always do better’
- Splendour reschedules ‘ambitious’ October dates to next year
- Coachella 2020 has been cancelled, may return in April
- An Avicii museum is officially opening in Stockholm next year
Music Daily is a companion podcast to The Music Network’s daily newsletter, with the day’s top music business headlines, hosted by publisher and editor Jake Challenor.
Reporting from inside the Australian music industry since 1994, The Music Network is Australia’s #1 source for music business news, analysis, charts & jobs.