Video Producer – Gold 104.3
The most exciting Digital Producer role in radio!
Don’t believe us? Keep reading.
The Christian O’Connell Show
Melbourne’s Number One FM Breakfast Show is hiring!
“I’m looking for someone familiar with my show and who can help grow it into the
exciting wild digital frontier, who knows this emerging world.
Free spirits who want to do work that matters and know they matter.
If you like the status quo and love the comfort zone, this isn’t for you.
It’s for people who really know content and how to grow it socially.
People who get stuff done and who are always open to doing it better.
Come join us, be part of a radio show that doesn’t think or act like one” – Christian O’Connell
We’re looking for a digital gun for a role of Video Producer to work on The Christian O’Connell Show on GOLD104.3. You’re a creative thinker who is proactive, deadline driven and overflowing with ideas. You know how to create content that people want to engage with. You will be working on the Pure Gold website and social channels producing sharable, engaging, and mobile-first videos for The Christian O’Connell Show.
Key Responsibilities Include
• Work quickly to produce sharable, engaging, clever and mobile-first video content.
• Plan and deliver on a seamless video and social media strategy maximising on-air content and developing a clear USP for digital only content (text, image, video, and audio).
• Work closely with the Digital Content Producer to ensure digital video supports editorial content – working collaboratively to create a holistic digital strategy.
• No idea is too big! Identify opportunities and pitch ideas.
• Work closely with the Digital Content Producer to ensure digital video supports editorial content.
The Successful Candidate
• Has strong experience producing videos for online and social media
• Has the ability to think creatively and show initiative
• Will be a creative video storyteller who has a passion for entertainment.
• Will be proactive, social media obsessed and full of ideas.
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
We’re shaping the future of audio – our success as the leader in the Australian radio landscape means we can complement our great radio people with others whose skills will help us dominate the digital audio landscape of the future, just as we have the radio landscape of today.
We have the best people and the best future. Why not come along and be part of our story?
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
• Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
• Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
• Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
• Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business Friday 22 October.
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /australianradionetwork)
ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/