At NOVA Entertainment we create content that is loved and shared by audiences wherever they are across our radio and digital brands including Novafm, smoothfm, FIVEaa, Star 104.5, novafm.com.au & smooth.com.au. Together these brands reach 9 million consumers each week across all age brackets.
No two days at work will be the same at NOVA Entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded with unique experiences as well as inspirational and influential people.
NOVA Entertainment is searching for our new Melbourne Technology Manager, responsible for Nova 100 and smooth 91.5.
– Do you have experience in a broadcast technology environment?
– Do you want to work with a positive, supportive, and passionate team of people?
– Would you like to play a key role in significant technology deployment projects?
If so we really want to hear from you!
Your primary responsibilities will be:
– Management of all aspects of the technology environment in our Melbourne facility, including studios, control rooms, audio routing & playout systems, IT infrastructure, LAN / WAN, and transmission systems
– Providing business leadership and representing Technology on the cross-functional Melbourne Market Leadership Team
– Management of all key stakeholder relationships, including on-air announcers and talent
– Management of operational and capital expenditure budgets
– Leading the planning and execution of on-air studio technical upgrades and audio router replacements
– Play a key role in the devising and implementing NOVA’s National Technology Strategy into the future
More people listen to Nova 100 than any other radio station in Australia, and this is a rare opportunity to draw on your broadcast technology background and make your mark on this high-profile brand. For the right candidate NOVA offers a great work environment, flexible working arrangements, a suite of work perks, and a competitive salary package.
If you’d like to explore this opportunity further then apply now!