Technology Architect – 18 months fixed term Contract
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Technology Architect to work closely with the Head of Business & Systems Development in an agile environment. This is a newly established 18 month fixed term full time contract role based in Sydney.
If you are able to provide the best possible design, structure and strategy of programs/software and technical leadership to identify the technology stack for upcoming projects and define the support structure for an existing project, then this role is for you!
The Technology Architect will:
• Contribute to the support and development of new projects by creating prototypes, code generation components etc.
• Provide input into the technology strategy and future operational/capital plans around integration solutions and manage integration services to ensure these strategies and plans are implemented.
• Develop and maintain technology strategies, standards and methodologies and associated design and solutions.
• Produce well defined, well documented, viable, and cost-effective solution architectures aligned to stakeholder requirements and enterprise architecture within the agreed deliverable timelines.
• Maintain information around solution designs and integration components between internal and external systems.
• Peer review solution architect deliverables technology advice and guidance to ensure all technology aspects are considered in solution designs.
• Business understanding – Desired working knowledge of the rights administration business and of copyright management and ERP systems.
To prepare for the role, you must possess and have an established background in the following:
• Graduate degree in Engineering
• 8+ years of experience in solution architecture, enterprise architecture frameworks and reference architectures
• Microsoft certification in .net
• Either MVP or MCC award from Microsoft
• Designing and developing stand alone and integrated software modules and components in .net, CRM, SharePoint, AX, SSRS, SSIS, Azure, AWS cloud, Xamarin, Swift and SQL server
• Creating reusable framework and code generation components
• Designing and developing Integration points various platforms like Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, custom web applications, and Microsoft SQL Server using Rest and SOAP services
• Creating and maintain release pipelines and build definitions
• Working on creating and maintaining the Continuous Integration and Continuous Release pipeline as well as designing and implementing a source code branching strategy in GIT and Microsoft TFS
How to Apply
If you see yourself as having the potential to become a valuable member of this team, please submit your resume with a cover letter (1-2 pages) outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 6 December 2019.
Applications without a cover letter and CV or that are received after the closing date will not be considered.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
APRA AMCOS is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We prioritise employee wellbeing, with regular seminars, an EAP, mental health training, onsite flu vaccinations and more. We offer flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave and purchased leave. We prioritise diversity and we value learning. We’ve gone green with numerous sustainability initiatives, and we give back by regularly supporting charities.