Technical Advisor, Client Services
A Unique Opportunity to Join Australia’s Most Innovative Music Business
• Market Leader in Music & Visual Solutions
• Exceptional Customer Service Focus
• Development & Growth Opportunities to Build Your Career
Nightlife Music is the premier music subscription service for business, and one of the largest employers in the Australian music industry. Servicing over 7,000 locations and 4,000 clients across the hospitality, fitness, leisure, tourism, retail and accommodation sectors, we deliver engaging and interactive in-venue experiences via our playlisting, visual content and music request app for patrons, crowdDJ®. Our high-profile client base includes the Merivale Group, Crown Resorts and Casinos, P&O Cruises, Anytime Fitness, and many more. We hold licenses with all major record labels and a host of Independents, visual suppliers like ESPN and Garage, as well as the rights to re-purpose content from sporting codes such as NRL and NBL. Nightlife provides a licensed music platform for commercial use, whilst simultaneously increasing the uptake of consumer streaming services.
Nightlife Music is renowned for:
• Setting the industry benchmark for the protection of artist copyright and data-driven repatriation
• Our ability to curate and sustain on-brand music and visual offerings
• Cutting-edge cloud-based technology and mobile apps designed and developed in-house
To support growth, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Technical Advisor to join our Client Services team. This role calls for someone who can quickly grasp our existing products, services and systems, and successfully combine their computer and technical experience with their relationship-building skills to deliver exceptional customer service.
You will be involved in:
• Acting as a first point of contact, ensuring our client needs are met at all times
• Undertaking comprehensive training for clients on all aspects of Nightlife System functionality, and using our suite of apps to drive entertainment in venues
• Providing phone-based technical support and advice for the Nightlife Music System, including Windows and proprietary software, as well as PC and mobile hardware
• Ensuring technical issues are handled through to completion and communicated to key stakeholders
Selection Criteria – for your application to be considered, please address in your cover letter:
• Professional and positive phone manner with 2+ years phone–based customer service experience in a technical support environment
• Demonstrated experience providing computer (both hardware and software) and audio visual technical support, with prior experience in Window-based networking
• Demonstrated project management skills with a meticulous eye for detail
• Exceptional oral and written communication; interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills; ability to handle complex client issues with confidence and professionalism
• Ability to fulfill on-call and crowdDJ® training requirements outside of core business hours on a limited basis
Nightlife’s commitment to creating an enjoyable and healthy workplace, life balance, and career development ensures a career path exists for high achievers.
Nightlife is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all persons. To apply confidentially, please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Heidi Richards, email: firstname.lastname@example.org