Talent Integration Manager
6 month maximum term contract
NOVA Entertainment is a recognised leader in the media industry, committed to creating world class entertainment experiences via its Radio and Digital assets. The organisation promotes a culture of innovation, creativity, enthusiasm, underpinned by outstanding client and customer service.
We are looking for a Talent Integration Manager on a part time 6-month maximum term contract to operationalise and develop efficient processes for talent as it pertains to integrated media solutions for the commercial team.
This role will be the centralised contact for all NOVA Entertainment talent, focused on building relationships and producing collateral enabling best practice processes and reporting.
You will thrive under pressure, and regularly communicate with all stakeholders to manage project timelines, set tasks and expectations. This role will require excellent communication in combination with negotiation and project management skills.
What You’ll Do
– Operationalisation of processes: Producing collateral enabling best practice processes for the talent approval management for the NOVA Entertainment Talent Network.
– Talent request management: The facilitation of talent led requests for availability, approval and quoting between the Commercial team & Talent Managers/Talent for client campaigns.
– Talent campaign management: The facilitation of talent approvals, deliverables and payment for commercial campaigns. As well as exclusivity tracking.
– Talent tracking: The reporting on all requests and implemented talent led campaigns for Airtime, Programming, Finance & Commercial providing insight led data informing critical conversations on how conversions or cost savings could be improved.
Skills You Have
-Advanced MS Office
– Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
– Ability to effectively various manage stakeholder expectations at all levels
– Campaign implementation, integration, marketing or digital project management experience desirable
– A solid understanding of technical requirements, understanding of a CMS and basic HTML.
Experience & Qualifications
– Minimum of 5 years related knowledge and or experience
– Previous strategy, integration or project management experience (desirably in media)
– Tertiary qualifications in (related discipline)
– Talent management experience valued, not essential
– Ability to carry out duties autonomously, with little direct supervision.
If this sounds like you, then what are you doing still reading this? Apply now!