Streaming – Trade Marketing Manager
About Believe Distribution Services
Believe Distribution Services is a leading digital distributor and services provider for independent artists & labels. We provide bespoke digital solutions starting with distribution and incorporating promotion, marketing, strong analytics and sales data that allows labels to react to market intelligence.
Reporting directly to the Head of Trade Marketing APAC, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing promotional opportunities with all digital music services operating in the Australia & New Zealand markets. The candidate is expected to be creative, proactive and efficient in planning and pitching priority releases from Australia and New Zealand. This includes optimising promotional information, content strategy, and ensuring our releases receive strong coverage and further catalogue visibility relevant to the release.The candidate will coordinate with all relevant international offices on trade marketing initiatives for our new release schedule and catalogue promotion.
The role would suit a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual with an excellent knowledge of the current music market landscape, emerging trends, and has a keen interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
The ideal candidate will equally be able to work with established, notable and successful labels and artists, as well as to identify ways to maximise opportunities for new and upcoming labels and artists with long-term development potential.
• A love of music
• The ability to multi task, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Knowledge & relationships with all digital music services in Australia & New Zealand
• Ability to build creative and innovative artist development campaigns
• Data driven: ability to analyse and use data to optimise campaigns
• Structured, organised, ability to follow process
• Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
• Extensive knowledge of Australia & New Zealand music market
• Fluent in English
• 3 – 4 years in artist management, marketing and project management
• Strong track record in digital marketing or online audience development
Please send CV including current salary and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role.