Strategy & Solutions Manager
Strategy & Solutions Manager (Sydney or Melbourne based)
Big brain wanted for our Strategy & Solutions Team!
The Sports Entertainment Network (formerly Crocmedia) creates and syndicates Sports Radio, Digital and TV Content to over 200 Radio and TV stations across the country.
SEN is looking for an enthusiastic, client focussed problem solver who can be strategic, creative, is brilliant with detail, can absorb a tonne of information …. and who loves their sport too!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Building strategic responses to Commercial Partner briefs for existing and potential clients;
- Utilising Sports Entertainment Network assets across radio, digital, TV, events and print to strategically align our audience of sports fans to achieve client objectives;
- Accessing all resources to create an on-target strategy, articulated creatively via a “best in class” presentation, accompanied by a meticulously detailed excel media plan;
- Doing all of these things at pace, with the ability to manage multiple briefs and proposals at once with exceptional quality always a priority.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a radio client solutions team or as a senior Media Partnership Manager/Sales Co-Ordinator role;
- Outstanding PowerPoint and Excel skills are vital. Strong writing skills are also required with the ability to create a clear, client focussed narrative.
If you have a good mind for both detail and creativity and would like to work in a sports-centric environment, surrounded by great people, then come and join the Sports Entertainment Network as our new Strategy & Solutions Manager.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 23, 2020.