Triple H 100.1 FM Station Manager
Part-Time Contract Position
$26.92 per hour plus Superannuation
15 hours per week
Triple H 100.1 FM – the community radio station serving the communities of the Hornsby and Ku-ring-gai Local Government Areas – is seeking a committed and dedicated individual to fill the position of Station Manager.
The station, which is currently located in Waitara, will be moving to the historic Wallarobba Arts and Cultural Centre in the Hornsby CBD in late 2020.
The Station Manager oversees the day to day running of the station in a number of areas – including programming, production, training, outside broadcasts, sponsorship, grants and administration.
The successful applicant will have previous experience working with volunteers, committees and Boards of management, as well as substantial broadcast media experience.
Please refer to the Selection Criteria in your response.
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Media / Radio / Community Radio
- working with a Board of Directors
- managing and working with volunteers
- Ability to work autonomously and cooperatively with teams
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, conflicting deadlines and self-directed workflow
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with a broad range of stakeholders
- Experience in community and stakeholder liaison (which may include community groups, Councils, volunteers, general public, event organisers, media and other groups)
- General computer skills including proficiency with general MS office software, and Social Media (Facebook, Twitter) – with an ability to learn new skills quickly
- Current Working with Children Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Experience in Radio presenting, panelling, and production
- Experience in Fundraising and in attracting/acquiring Sponsorship
- Understanding of multiple areas of broadcasting (including programming, training, audio production, etc.)
- Technical experience relevant to a radio station and may include broadcast technology such as broadcast automation, audio editing and engineering software, Podcasting)
- Knowledge of the Hornsby and Ku-Ring-Gai local government areas.
- Event management experience
Diversity and Equal Opportunity
2 HHH FM Limited promotes the principles of merit and fairness in its employment practices. This means people are selected because they are the best person for the job.
Applications close: 5pm, 2 November 2020
How to apply:
Please E-Mail written applications with references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Tony Dosen – 0408 929 374