Senior Digital Content Producer
NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful brands Nova, smoothfm, GOAT, FIVEaa and Star 104.5. We have a mission to create content that is loved and shared by audiences, wherever they are.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a full time Sydney-based digital and video guru who lives and breathes all things celebrity and entertainment. You will have the uncanny knack for coming up with those winning digital ideas that break the internet.
Working closely with the producing team, you’ll be responsible for the creation, production and execution of video and digital content for Fitzy & Wippa and the wider Nova Entertainment network.
You will generate digital content ideas alongside the shows, programming, creative and brand teams under the guidance of the Digital Content Director.
While ensuring all content is on brand and in-line with Nova’s digital content strategy, you’ll be a master of all of our digital channels, balancing social, editorial & video content across shows, station tactics and promotions.
You’ll be an experienced video producer that has the capability to continually deliver market winning content as well as mentor junior members of the team on how to deliver these same results.
This role demands a high-energy, professional, bursting with talent. Based in our Sydney office, you’ll be working with a dynamic team of like-minded individuals who innovate on a daily basis and know how to have fun.
WHO YOU ARE
You’ll be a passionate content creator with previous experience in the fast-paced world of digital. To be successful in this role, ideally, you’ll have:
- Five years’ experience producing video content (with an incredible showreel to demonstrate it)
- Digital experience within radio or a similar media environment
- Experience in promoting other forms of content (such as podcasts) using video
- Experience using a variety of digital cameras, lighting and camera accessories and audio recording equipment
- Advanced experience with Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- An eye for detail and a knack for comedic timing
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant media or journalistic field
- Demonstrated usage of web CMS platforms
- Demonstrated usage of analytics platforms
- Be willing to work breakfast hours
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- A fun and vibrant workplace culture with the genuine prospects of internal promotions, lateral moves and secondments.
- Workplace flexibility and the ability to work efficiently to achieve a genuine work-life balance
- An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service.
- Unlimited access to our Life+ Wellbeing program and Glue+Perks benefits program
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Along with your CV and cover letter, please include your showreel and examples of video content you’ve created which reflect the Nova style.
Please note: as part of the application process you will need to be willing to showcase your skills practically if required.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, what are you doing still reading this? Apply now