Senior Account Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join our sponsorships team based in Melbourne. This is a full time, flexible working (incl. work from home), 12-month fixed term (maternity cover) role. In this role you will help us develop and lead the partnership marketing campaign strategy and implementation for Live Nation brand partners across Australia/New Zealand. You’ll be responsible for driving efficient and effective marketing initiatives with the overall aim of executing best in class marketing campaigns and fan experiences for Live Nation tours, artists and brands to drive ticket sales for the business and brand awareness for Live Nation and partner brands.
What you’ll be doing:
• Leading and managing key senior, strategic partner relationships for a set number of brand partners and influencing the direction of these partnerships.
• Building relationships across the various Live Nation business units to link brand partner activity back into the broader business and gain the required support and access.
• Leading the strategic planning and implementation of the partner marketing programs in line with the partnership objectives.
• Leading development of integrated, innovative and insight-led marketing campaigns for brand partners, to support various stages of the Live Nation tour lifecycle. From announces and partner pre-sale activity, through to consumer promotions and fan experiences, offers and on-ground activity.
• Account management: ensure consistent service delivery for a set number of partners, maintaining regular meetings and documentation and ensuring the delivery of all partner benefits.
• Implementation of partner experiences and activations for fans, influencers, media or B2B guests
• Data, Tracking, Research and Insights – track delivery of partner benefits against contractual requirements, preparing in-depth campaign analysis and reviews of all partner campaign activity
• Management of partner activation budgets to ensure effective utilisation.
• Building presentations for partners to pitch new opportunities and for regular reviews and strategy meetings.
Who and what are we looking for?
• Around 3+ years account management experience within creative agency or a similar role
• Relevant marketing experience, preferably in entertainment marketing, event management or advertising agency
• Skilled at developing strong relationships with various key stakeholders
• Strategic thinker with the ability to tailor solutions to meet objectives
• Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to advise on and build media plans to support partner activity
• Ability to trouble shoot creatively and problem solve independently
• Excellent team player
• Adaptable and resilient, able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
• Someone with a passion for live music, popular culture, and a good understanding of the Australian and New Zealand entertainment market
What do we offer?
• Flexible working environment
• Ticket perks to our events
• Health & Wellbeing programs
• Paid parental and volunteering leave
• Investment in your personal career development
• Be part of a global, innovative and exciting business!
Sound like the role for you? To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your resume and a cover letter telling us a bit more about yourself and why you’re interested in this role and working with us!