Receptionist/Office Manager – Max Term Contract
NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands Nova and smoothfm. We have a mission to create content that is loved and shared by audiences, wherever they are.
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and experienced Full-time Receptionist/Office Manager to join our team in Brisbane on a Max Term contract till November 2022. Someone who is dynamic, a strong communicator with a genuine passion for customer service.
You will be energetic, enthusiastic, innovative and results-driven with a strong ethical approach and attention to detail. You will be passionate about the industry but even more passionate about working in a place which does things differently.
Key Reception duties:
- Provide a range of professional front office & administrative duties
- Manage a multiple phone line system – answer, forward, message and general enquires
- Meet and greet all visitors
- Manage NE’s ‘Contact Us’ forms and social media channel queries (where applicable)
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail including arranging local & interstate couriers
- Open and close reception daily
- Manage office housekeeping/stock inventory management including kitchen and stationary supplies
- Oversee meeting room bookings on an ad hoc basis
- Manage distribution + recording of listener prizes (data base management)
- Provide assistance where required with Team Meet
- Provide admin and business support to Market Lead and Office Manager when required
- As a part of the National Reception Team manage all calls allowing for each team member’s coordinated breaks, personal + annual leave, or if required to work on admin/project tasks where they are unable to answer phones. This will require regular communication between the National Receptionist/Admin Team.
- Attend monthly National Reception/Admin Team meetings.
- Provide support to the Culture Club where required
Key Office Manager responsibilities are:
- Provide EA support to Market Lead
- Manage contra process, preparing contracts, making bookings, monthly reconciliations
- Arrange travel bookings, local and interstate
- Manage and reconcile 2 x credit cards – office manager and market lead
- Provide administration support to the Market Leadership team including preparing agendas and taking notes
- Coordinate office inductions
- Manage staff gifts i.e. tenure, xmas, monthly awards
- Handle all external office complaints
- Event management for station events & activities
- Oversee Culture Club
- Manage all office related building issues
- Coordinate internal meetings and catering where required
- Assist with organisation of client events and functions as required
- Attend fortnightly Office Manager Meetings
- Attend weekly Market Leadership meetings
- Attend weekly Market Lead meetings
- Attend monthly reception meetings
- Assist with management of national reception team
- Liaise with external stalk holders
What can you bring?
- 2 + years’ experience in a reception/general administration/office manager role
- Demonstrate advance MS Office skills – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – you’ll be responsible for managing the front-line relationships in a professional and prompt manner.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to carry out duties autonomously, and work effectively in a team environment
What’s on offer?
- Unlimited access to our Life+ Wellbeing program and Glue+Perks benefits program
- An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service.
- A fun and vibrant workplace culture with the genuine prospects of internal promotions, lateral moves and secondments!
If this sounds like the perfect gig for you, than what are you doing still reading this? Apply now!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
NOVA Entertainment will not accept responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.