Producer & Project Manager
NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands Nova and smoothfm. We have a mission to create content that is loved and shared by audiences, wherever they are.
No two days at work will be the same at NOVA Entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded with unique experiences as well as inspirational and influential people.
We are looking for a creative, hard-working Producer to join our team in Melbourne and work on the biggest drive show in the country, Kate Tim and Joel.
You will work directly under the senior producer who is based in Sydney and fill a split role with some of the responsibilities falling under the brand and Promotions team.
This role requires a rare combination of creativity and attention to detail whilst being surrounded by some of the funniest people in the business.
As a Producer of Kate Tim and Joel, you will be responsible for:
– Daily prep sheets as directed by the Senior Producer
– Sourcing audio to accompany the content breaks
– Documenting the show & writing the promotions memo
– Proof listening to all content, including best of audio
– Audio asset management & podcasting
– Running studio equipment and technology
– Show liaison with the commercial side of the business
– Oversee the shows benchmarks/ games
– Manage key talent and stakeholders (including managers) and their diaries
– Work proactively with the Program Director and product team to achieve and deliver station marketing and programming goals
– Promotion prize fulfilment (for Nova station) + database of clients
– Across the day and weekend promo activity (outside of Kate Tim and Joel)
– Be across the partnership promotions generated by Nova 100
Skills You Have
– Familiar with high end studio equipment and a keenness to learn
– Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
– Ability to effectively manage various stakeholder expectations at all levels
– Have a love, passion and deep knowledge of music
– Have strong interpersonal skills to work well within a team, and show dedication to the Nova brand and product
Experiences & Qualifications
– Minimum of a years’ experience in a similar role at media company
– A sound knowledge of the Kate Tim and Joel show & product
– A proven passion for broadcast radio and a zest to learn more in programming
What’s On Offer For You At Nova?
– A fun and vibrant workplace culture with the genuine prospects of internal promotions, lateral moves and secondments
– Unlimited access to our Life+ Wellbeing program and Glue+Perks benefits program
– An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service.
If this sounds like the perfect gig for you, then what are you doing still reading this? Apply now!