Producer – KIIS101.1 Breakfast
Producer – KIIS101.1 Breakfast
We’re delivering Australia’s most COMPLETE audio offering. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is ‘Defining Audio’ as one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Offering Australia’s most complete audio offering, our brands include KIIS and Pure Gold, iHeartRadio and The Edge. ARN’s Audiosphere spans Broadcast and Digital Radio, Music Streaming, Podcasts, Digital, Social, Mobile, Live Events, Activations, Partnerships and more, entertaining and influencing an audience of over five million across Australia every week!
We’re looking for a kickass Breakfast Producer to join our KIIS Melbourne breakfast show ‘Jase & PJ’ to help drive creativity and be a part of the continuing success. If you have a proven track record and have the passion, flare, attitude and skills to create outstanding breakfast radio then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist in developing and delivering talkable killer content for the target listener.
- Understand and be able to meticulously plan content roll out.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Continually suggest and pitch potential content ideas to the wider Production Team
- Have the ability to ask ‘what else’ to aid in content amplification and ‘add on’
- Know how to ‘show target’ and tap into the hot buttons for the audience
- Be able to prep and coach callers to deliver compelling on-air stories that enhance the show and its strategy
- Understands the KIIS / Jase & PJ brand strategy and audience profile.
- Faultlessly Prep support material for segments – e.g. questions, audio, prep sheets and consent forms that might be required
- Assess the risk of any on-air content and escalate as soon as possible to the Executive Producer or Content Director if the Executive Producer is not available
- Understand what the target is talking about today and suggest content that will connect or reflect
- Watch relevant TV shows, be across Social Media Hot topics, read relevant newspapers / magazines for the audience and provide content ideas
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience in producing radio shows but have the hunger to venture into the ‘content unknown’
- The ability to develop creative, engaging content relevant to the audience
- Skills with developing angles to seize the moment.
- The ability to adapt and adjust to constantly shifting goal posts
- The drive and passion to do what it takes
- A personality that will shine with the team culture that is as close outside of the office as within
- The desire and passion to win
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work, embracing our values of Energy, Authenticity, Creativity and Action. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Defining Audio for our listeners, clients and shareholders. Working here gives you access to great benefits like: A bonus week of leave, paid parental leave, annual learning and development program including study leave and an Employee Assistance Program
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 14 August 2020.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)