Network Drive Audio Producer
NOVA Entertainment is a recognised leader in the media industry and is committed to creating world class radio and digital media. NOVA Entertainment promotes a culture of innovation, creativity, outstanding client service and responds to listeners and clients. Our mission is to create and share great experiences with our audience.
No two days at work will be the same at NOVA Entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded with unique experiences as well as inspirational and influential people.
About The Role
Nova Entertainment has one of the best radio production gigs in the country, and it could be yours.
We’re searching for highly skilled, creative audio master to join the team of our Number 1 Drive Show Kate Tim & Joel and deliver cutting edge audio..
- An advanced Pro Tools operator, committed to delivering consistent world-class audio.
- Has a minimum 2-3 years experience in radio audio production. Previous radio show imaging experience is a definite advantage.
- An outgoing, friendly & positive team player that works well with varied Programming, Executive Producer & Talent briefs, and is dedicated to the shows vision.
- A calm, proactive and focused operator, who is organised, creative and passionate about innovating new ideas.
- Works well under pressure, able to manage multiple tasks at once and meet tight show deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail & proactive with a willingness to take initiative and follow through on projects.
- The ability to work autonomously and independently organize production outgoings.
- Creative writing skills.
- Is social media savvy.
If this sounds like you and you’ve got the skills and passion required to land one of the country’s best production gigs, then send through your application and latest imaging demo (3 mins max) through by Friday May 21st.
Please visit www.novaentertainment.com.au for further information on Nova Entertainment Australia.
Note: Successful applicants will only be contacted.