Music Marketing Manager
Type: Mon-Thursday (4 x days per week)
Reports to: Managing Director & Head Of Programming
With an innovative approach to traditional music management, Calibre is a progressive creative company with a globally recognised, award-winning roster of Australian recording artists, music producers and live venues.
Calibre is looking for an experienced and energetic leader in the world of music marketing to join our growing team. The ideal candidate would be prepared to create and implement traditional and unique marketing and promotional strategies for Calibre venues and artists.
The role will initially be primarily focused on the marketing of our venue activity – promotion of live shows, management of social content and development of communities. However, we are enthusiastic about developing the ideal candidate for marketing activity across all other aspects of the Calibre business.
The role will be based in our large Fitzroy office (and remotely when required) and will work directly with our experienced team across a number of exciting projects, in a supportive and collaborative environment.
– Coordinate show announcements with booking department, artists and ticket agencies
– Curate content and coordination of daily posts across all social media platforms
– Liaising with artist agents to receive assets and create relevant and engaging content
– Develop and implement promotional campaigns for upcoming ticketed shows
– Analysis of ticketing trends and data for all shows and executing a suitable plan to boost sales when needed
– Seek out new partnerships and opportunities for the venue in the community
– Effective use and management of CRM database
– Coordination of eDM mail outs to database
– Effective community management of relevant channels, engage with audience/attendees as required
– Passion for music and pop culture
– Knowledge and experience in live music promotion
– Keen awareness of social media news and trends in music
– Knowledge of digital and social media advertising platforms
– Creative and analytical approach to tasks
– Highly motivated, with strong communication and organisational skills
– Applicants with qualifications in digital media, marketing and/or graphic design fields will be preferred, but not essential