Media and PR Manager
Lucky Ent is an independent Australian based company established in 2012 comprising of 20+ brands across every aspect of the music and entertainment industries. With a motivated and dedicated network all over the world together, Lucky Ent can make anything happen. The opportunities we present are unparalleled.
Lucky Ent houses multiple record labels led by the renowned Teamwrk Records. Teamwrk was formed to help upcoming artists break through their music not just in Australia but on a world wide scale backed by all of Lucky Ents resources, staff and artists. Since its inception in September 2017 Teamwrk Records releases have amassed over a billion streams world wide and unearthed Platinum and Gold selling artists such as Masked Wolf, Will Sparks and Tyron Hapi to name a few.
Lucky Ent. is one of Australia’s leading Events Producers with over 200 Small to Large scale events/club shows & festivals across several genres of music, occurring successfully every calendar year across every corner of the country. Some notable events include Ultra Music Festival, Esoteric Festival, Good Things Festival, Schoolies Do It Better Tour, Sparksmania & Light at Crown. Lucky Ent. also own and operate Billboard in Melbourne, which has been a benchmark venue in Australia’s Arts capital for over 25 years.
Lucky Ent/Teamwrk Records is looking to appoint a Media and PR Manager to promote Lucky artists, releases and Events. This role forms an integral part of the teams’ promotions strategy to help break artists. The successful candidate will work across national radio, TV, press and online outlets to maximum impact and exposure for our artists and releases.
Promoting Teamwrk artists to AUS media, with a focus on community radio, TV and online press/blogs
- Working closely with wider Lucky/Teamwork team to create and implement national campaigns for label releases and events – pitching widespread artist promo and coverage, as well as overseeing all on-ground opportunities
- Applying a professional, personable and “can do” attitude to artist, management and label requests.
- Campaign briefing, debriefing and weekly reporting
- Database maintenance and press release management
- Dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Develop and maintain relationships with a wide variety of National radio, press, TV and online contacts to ensure maximum exposure for Teamwrk Artists.
- Responsible for servicing these media contacts by physical visits, phone, Zoom and email correspondence, via regular distribution of product, press releases, videos, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring all said media enquiries are followed up thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Act as a central co-ordination point for all artists you represent with said media contacts, and pitch and co-ordinate activities, interviews, competitions, live performances, etc.
- Ensure that key promotional contacts attend our artist launch events, gigs, and company events and festivals.
What We’re Looking For
- Preferable 2+ years’ experience in a similar role or a role with relevant promotions experience in the music/entertainment industry and existing relationships
- Demonstrated relationship building skills
- Knowledge or practical understanding of the digital music market and digitally focused marketing campaigns
- A broad music knowledge including Lucky/Teamwrk repertoire is vital
- Proven organisational, co-ordination and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including creative writing, proposal writing)
- Excellent persuasive skills