TMRW Music (formerly Ministry of Sound Australia) is home to Australia’s most exciting music labels, artists and events. We are a constantly evolving company working across the full spectrum of the music industry, covering recordings, management, publishing, sync, venue management, media production through to touring and events… there’s very little that our brilliant 40 person team can’t do! Our talented artists win ARIAs, ride high on airplay charts and grace some of the country’s biggest festival stages including Splendour, Spilt Milk and Falls.
Located in a creative warehouse space on the city-fringe, we are a vivacious and friendly team who value a strong work/life balance – with birthday leave, early Friday finishes, flexible hours, office dogs and gigs galore just some of the perks on offer.
We are seeking a talented Marketing Manager to join our recordings team to drive marketing and release strategies for some of music’s most ground-breaking artists including ARIA Award winners PNAU, Fisher, Jax Jones, Timmy Trumpet and Duke Dumont to name but a few.
Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience, gained within the music industry and preferably with a record label. You must be highly capable of developing and executing strategic marketing plans for artists with a global approach. Relationship building is your forte – and you must be comfortable with fostering those connections both inside and outside of the label, with our business partners, our artists and their management. You possess expert multi-tasking skills and are able to manage multiple priorities. In our tight knit team you will need to demonstrate a high level of self-organisation and time management, superb proactivity and consistent follow through across a very broad scope of actions. You will have solid knowledge of the current music landscape and be fluent in the data and insights required to master today’s global music landscape.
You will be well supported by our expert marketing team with access to our inhouse video production and graphic designer and digital & social specialist, and will be working closely with A&R, artists and management on driving your plans into global success stories.
• Create and execute strategic artist release plans entwining marketing, streaming & social strategies
• Collaborate with external distribution and label partners to execute marketing and promotional plans and align global marketing efforts
• Work closely with the Insights Marketing Manager on the planning and execution of digital and social advertising plans and strategies.
• Manage and report on marketing budgets in conjunction with Marketing Director
• Develop and maintain strong relationships and seamless communication with artists, management and partner labels
• Interpret customer, sales and streaming data into valuable insights and actionable strategies
• Contribute creative and innovative ideas to drive streaming growth and build artist profiles
• Consistently research and evaluate industry landscape, market and consumer trends
• Provide support to the Group Marketing Director & Group Publicity & Promotions Manager
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred – Marketing, Communications or Business
• 5+ years’ music industry experience gained within a label, management company or music service provider
• Expert knowledge of the current streaming landscape and existing relationships with key stakeholders within all local Digital Service Providers
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with consistent follow through on a broad scope of actions
• Demonstrated high-level relationship building, negotiation and communication skills
• A strong knowledge of and passion for the Australian and international electronic dance music scene
• Experience in managing social media advertising campaigns will be seen favorably
• Strong written and presentation skills
• A positive attitude, an ability to collaborate and thrive in a fluctuating environment
If you would like to be part of our team, please send your cover letter, resume and examples of your long and short-form copywriting skills to email@example.com. Our appreciation and thanks go to everyone who decides to apply for this role; however we will only be able to reply to those applicants whose experience and qualifications closely match our requirements.