We’re looking for a passionate and seasoned MARKETING MANAGER to join our team full time. The successful candidate will have excellent relationship management skills, be driven to win opportunities for our artists and passionate about the Teamwrk brand and roster (Masked Wolf, Will Sparks, Tyron Hapi and more)
The ideal candidate for this role will develop and execute fully integrated, creative, and innovative marketing strategies across upcoming releases and campaigns for Teamwrk’s artists, from new signings to global superstars. The candidate should have a strong understanding of radio, streaming, digital, creative and content strategy, data and analytics, and have a strong sense of musical priorities in the respective market. The ability to build and maintain relationships with external partners, securing support and participation in campaigns is a must. The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for marketing, the music industry, dance and electronic music. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced and exciting environment! This is a full time position based in Sydney or Melbourne.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE:
– Develop and deliver Digital marketing campaigns and strategy for releases to artsits and the label team, including social media strategy and digital activations. Understanding the artists vision to align with the plan.
– Digital advertising including placing ads on Facebook, Google, TikTok, Snapchat and Spotify
– Working on day-to-day digital operations, including smart linking, channel uploads, content management, etc.
– Providing reporting and analysis on campaign progress, highlighting areas of success or for development to management team and product owners.
– Being prepared, organized and active for store turns and product launches.
– Forming strong relationships with platform partners, blogs, radio and artist management.
– Contributing to the global digital marketing team with learnings, developments and experiences.
– Assisting with managing and organizing showcases, events, product presentations in the market.
– Maintaining regional budgets for campaigns, marketing, and media advertising for the market.
– Over two years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in the music industry.
– Understanding of digital advertising, inc skills with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, knowledge of retargeting and tracking.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
– Ability to confidently ideate, plan, manage and execute campaigns
Technical understanding of social media platforms, inc Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Triller, etc.
– Knowledge of pop culture
– Knowledge of social media trends
– Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly growing roster
– Ability to seek and provide clarity in ambiguous situations
– Creative problem solving skills
– Ability to fight complacency, be innovative and try new approaches
– Excellent communication skills
– Passion for, and a knowledge of, the music industry including being well versed in a variety of genres and up to date on music industry status quo.