We are looking for a label manager to handle the day-to-day operations of our artist roster. Reporting to the label’s director, you will be an integral part of label operations and execute a vast array of initiatives to develop and break artists.
Volkanik Music comprises a record label, an artist management company, and a multi-media publishing business. Our small but growing artist roster is genre diverse and we dive deep into our clients’ musical journeys. We also facilitate, and sometimes invest in, the development of non-music businesses that complement our artists’ careers.
• 3+ years relevant experience at a record label, music publisher, or artist management company.
• Tertiary education in marketing, media, or innovation preferred.
• Good knowledge of latest digital, social trends and streaming platforms.
• Effective relationship building and communication skills.
• Absolute passion for music and commitment to building lasting careers for our artists.
• Roll up your sleeves mentality and willingness to take on a broad variety of tasks.
• Highly organised, able to work at a fast pace, proactive, strong attention to detail and good problem solving.
Please send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also note we will only be able to reply to those applicants whose experience and qualifications closely match our requirements.