KIIS 101.1 Activations Manager
KIIS 101.1 Activations Manager
We’re delivering Australia’s most COMPLETE audio offering. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is ‘Defining Audio’ as one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Offering Australia’s most complete audio offering, our brands include KIIS and Pure Gold, iHeartRadio and The Edge. ARN’s Audiosphere spans Broadcast and Digital Radio, Music Streaming, Podcasts, Digital, Social, Mobile, Live Events, Activations, Partnerships and more, entertaining and influencing an audience of over five million across Australia every week!
We are currently seeking a KIIS 101.1 Activations Manager to join our Melbourne Brand Activations team. Your role is to create and activate campaigns on Jase & PJ and KIIS 101.1 originating from the Content, Integration, Sales and Marketing functions to achieve optimum profitability, enhanced ratings and meet the marketing and communication objectives of all Melbourne client briefs.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with stakeholders to create and deliver creative, exciting and innovative concepts that are on brief, on brand and on time
- Manage the seamless implementation of all Jase & PJ and KIIS 101.1 campaigns and events, with meticulous attention to detail
- Identify and bring to life proactive campaign opportunities for the KIIS 101 and Jase & PJ that can enhance ratings and increase profitability through client and partner involvement
- Acquire a solid understanding of the brand, core artists, content and commercial objectives
- Ensure all legal, broadcasting and insurance standards are met
- Ensuring events and campaigns are 100% on time and budget
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with vendors and clients
The successful candidate will have;
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in radio campaign management
- A flair and passion for creative thinking, with the skills to bring it to life
- Strong relationships with local suppliers and vendors, and the ability to hustle
- Exceptional time management skills combined with the ability to prioritise
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to travel, and work weeknights and weekends as required
- Appropriate qualifications in Marketing, Business, Promotions, P.R. or other media related disciplines
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work, embracing our values of Energy, Authenticity, Creativity and Action. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Defining Audio for our listeners, clients and shareholders. Working here gives you access to great benefits like: Paid parental leave, annual learning and development program including study leave and an Employee Assistance Program.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business Monday 1 March.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)
ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/