IT Systems & Broadcast Support
Are you an experienced IT professional looking for a new challenge? We have a new opportunity to broaden and expand your technical skills within an exciting and rewarding industry.
With the growth of our media organisation we need to provide fulltime IT and broadcast support to our team of radio professionals. We are a forward thinking organisation with an innovative culture working with quality industry standard broadcast infrastructure.
We are looking for someone with an ability to problem solve, a willingness to serve using a customer focused approach and a passion to work with and support the Christian ministry of 96five Family Radio.
Family Radio Ltd is a Christian media organisation, “Impacting people with experiences of God’s love – so that they will become more like Christ – and the world more like his Kingdom”. We are the parent company of 96five on FM and Inspire Digital on DAB+, and 96five Online featuring live radio streams, stories and podcasts. Our team is made up of professionals who are committed to delivering an uncompromising message of hope for the people of Brisbane.
This exciting role involves:
• Providing IT and broadcast engineering support
• Working with the technical team to innovate and develop future solutions
• Provide facility assistance
• Being part of a dedicated team committed to excellence under the direction of the Technical Operations Manager
• Demonstrated experience in Windows Server Administration and Office 365.
• Experience in a Virtual Server environment such as VMware and SAN storage systems
• Understanding of Enterprise level backup and restore practices, and software such as Veeam
• Ability to work without supervision and as part of a team and solve problems
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Willingness to be on call and work outside normal hours when needed
• An eagerness to learn more about broadcast IT and engineering
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• And a firm belief in the mission and values of Family Radio Ltd
• Experience with Hosted/Cloud Server administration (Linux/Windows)
• Experience with LAMP/Wordpress & Scripting
• Configuration and maintenance of layer 2 and layer 3 networks, SIP protocols and firewall configuration
• SQL databases and applications such as our CRM and Audio playout system
• A working knowledge of digital production software – Audition; Pro Tools, and Zetta digital play-out systems, Audio Over IP protocols (Livewire. Dante) and Sound Mixing (Live or Recording)
Family Radio Ltd recognises the value of skill and dedication to the role—that’s why we pay accordingly.
Applications Close: February 28th, 2020
Contact: If all this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for and you have the requisite skills and experience, then send your CV and cover letter addressing the above criteria to, firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Radio Ltd reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.