Based in our Beautiful Central Coast Office, you will produce high quality Promos and Imaging for the SCA network. This role will give you a lot of creative freedom as you develop innovative and relevant content that is targeted for the listener demographic, client and requirements of the station. You will ensure that all on air content meets relevant station guidelines and on air codes of practice before going live.
Typical duties will include:
• Ensuring on air deadlines are met for audio production/voicing material
• Constructing and mix breakfast content and station imaging using Pro-Tools
• Sending produced material to clients / media sales executives for approval
• Producing promos for Promotions and Content as required
As the successful candidate, you will:
• Prior experience in the media industry
• Knowledge of all production systems including ProTools
• Ability to grasp issues and business realities relating to the market
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An understanding of legal compliance issues with regards to contests including the assessment of risk around legal and PR outcomes
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Are you the best person for this brilliant opportunity?
Please APPLY NOW- submit your resume and cover letter (including your salary expectations).