Head of Music
We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to a 90+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
As Head of Music for Australia your main responsibility will be to win new business as we launch in your city.
You will sign and manage partnerships with venues and promoters, develop relationships with established artists, work with managers, agents and labels on artist campaigns, and ultimately build and manage the Music Team.
You will already have an established network of contacts across the live music industry from your years of experience, as well as a deep understanding of the nuances of your local market. You will thrive in one-on-one negotiations as well as presentations to whole companies.
You’ll also have lots of ideas to make DICE even better for artists, and we have the passion, resources and talent to make them happen – we think you’ll love it here.
– Strong leadership qualities. You’ve inspired a dynamic team before.
– Strong experience in the music industry. You have a powerful network and will already know the first 20 people you’re going to meet.
– You’re ready to un-learn. We’re re-thinking how the live music industry works and that inspires you.
– Can adapt quickly to change. We’re careful when making decisions but they’re made quickly and implemented quicker. If you’ve always worked in the music industry, the way we work is probably going to be very different from what you’re used to, and that’s exciting.
– Passionate about building exceptional and long-lasting partner relationships (artist, manager, agent, promoter etc).
You will lead the team acquiring new business, so winning deals is something that gets you up in the morning.
– A strong communicator who enjoys presenting, and doesn’t get intimidated by a room full of strangers. You have experience in public speaking and negotiation.
You’ll be working in a fast paced, new team with smart, passionate, interesting people who have amazing ideas that often become reality. We’re on a mission and you’ll be an integral part of the team to make a BIG impact. We’re well funded and have global ambitions – let’s be honest, you’ll love working here.
+ Free Breakfast
+ Co-working space in Central Sydney
+ Chance to come to our London office and meet the rest of our 90+ employees!