Events & Promotions Project Manager
NOVA Entertainment is a recognised leader in the media industry and is committed to creating world class radio and digital media. NOVA Entertainment promotes a culture of innovation, creativity, outstanding client service and responds to listeners and clients. Our mission is to create and share great experiences with our audience.
Being a part of NOVA Entertainment, you’ll be working for a radio and digital media company committed to creating as well as facilitating the creation of powerful and engaging content through exceptional people who love what they do.
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and experienced superstar to join our Brand & Promotions team as an Events & Promotions Project Manager.
As the Events & Promotions Project Manager for Star 104.5, your will collaborate with the Brand & Promotions, Sales, Create and Programming teams to create, design and manage targeted high quality events and activations for our listeners and clients, that are engaging and true to our brands. Your events and activations should be an outstanding representation of our brand and a positive experience for our audience. In between all that, you’ll also be responsible for managing & implementing promotions for Star 104.5’s audience.
More specifically you will:
– Create, implement and manage on brand events.
– Coach & manage street promotional teams to deliver engaging, on-brand activations & events.
– Engage with our Sales teams to develop targeted client events.
– Keep an eye on emerging trends within the events industry, and upcoming events that our brands can partner & engage with.
– Manage & implement station promotions including contest sheets, web briefs, prize fulfilment, terms and conditions etc.
– Ensure all timelines are met, with competitions and events resourced effectively.
It would also be helpful for you to:
– Have a food handling & hygiene certificate
– Be a whiz with Canva or Photoshop
– Have an innate love of arts and crafts
Your goal will be to ensure that Star 104.5 is represented at events across the Central Coast, creating great experiences for our audience to remember us by, both on-air and off. The role is critical to the team’s success, and highly valued and respected by the experienced team you will be working alongside.
You will be energetic and creative member of the team who is solutions focused and thrives on deadlines, with a keen eye for what makes events really pop, and strong communication skills. Oh, and you like to have fun! You will be passionate about the media industry but even more passionate about working with our brands, in a place which does things differently.
In turn, NOVA Entertainment provides you with a fun and exciting culture to work in, reward and recognition and career development opportunities.
If this sounds like the perfect gig for you, then what are you doing still reading this? Apply now – we can’t wait to meet you!