Digital Marketing Manager
About Believe Distribution Services
Believe Distribution Services is a leading digital distributor and services provider for independent artists & labels. We provide bespoke digital solutions starting with distribution and incorporating promotion, marketing, strong analytics and sales data that allows labels to react to market intelligence.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, within the Artists Services division, you will be key to the artists’ audience development in the Australia & New Zealand markets. You will be a valuable resource to Artist Services Lead and Project Managers to research artists’ target audience & position in market through thorough analysis of all data available. With this data, you will elaborate the artists’ development strategy on digital media platforms, defining the content to be produced, platforms to utilize, optimal schedule and budget, and coordinate the execution.
You will leverage the artists’ channels to grow audience, and increase engagement by implementing both organic activations and paid media campaigns, through relevant online and social media platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, LINE, influencers, stores etc. You will manage and monitor digital marketing budgets, set and maintain KPIs, while delivering weekly reports on digital marketing performance for the artists, external stakeholders and relevant Believe teams. You will report to the local Marketing & Project Manager.
• Passionate about Music and all things Digital and Social Media
• Excellent knowledge of audience building and online promotion strategies
• Ability to build creative and innovative artist development campaigns
• Data driven & results oriented, with demonstrable ability to analyse & use data as advantage
• Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments, and digital innovations
• Well organized, structured; able to follow process and monitor budgets
• Highly motivated and organized with excellent time management skills
• Capable of juggling various projects at the same time
• A team player with creative ideas and positive attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 3 – 4 years in digital marketing (eg. social media, influencer marketing, digital media buying)
• Strong track record in digital marketing or online audience development
Please send CV including current salary and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role.