Digital Content Producer – Moonman In The Morning
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
As our newest Digital Content Producer, you will be responsible for the creation, production and execution of digital and social content for the Moonman In The Morning show’s websites and social media presences and all other relevant digital platforms in order to entertain, attract, and retain audiences. You will work closely with our breakfast and promotions teams as well as the wider digital teams to provide Sydney audiences with fresh on-brand content.
We want only the best to join the SCA CREW. You will be successful if you;
• Have 3+ years of experience in producing digital content
• Possess advanced video production skills – from concept to filming and editing
• Demonstrable experience at quickly producing visual and shareable content
• Are able to produce, write, edit and post produce audio visual content
• Have a passion for engaging audiences through social media
• Are experienced in using industry standard photo, audio and video editing software
• Have experience managing projects and content deliverables across national and local teams
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
We have a focus on work-life balance, health insurance discounts, plenty of room for internal progression, workplace banking programs, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter outlining salary expectations.
Please note that SCA reserves the right to commence recruitment activities immediately and may close applications once a suitable applicant pool has been received. Apply today to avoid disappointment!