About ABC Music & Events
ABC Music & Events is one of Australia’s largest independent record labels specialising in classical, country, kids, blues, roots & more! The label represents some of Australia’s most trusted ABC brands including triple j, ABC Classic and Playschool, as well as artists such as The Wiggles, All Our Exes Live in Texas, Lee Kernaghan, William Crighton and special projects like Deadly Hearts.
ABC Music & Events is a part of ABC Commercial which manages a range of media businesses that create, distribute and market content, products and services related to the programming and Charter activities of the ABC. The division develops products including music, books, magazines, licensed merchandise, and adult and kids video entertainment. ABC Commercial also distributes ABC and other content domestically and internationally to other broadcasters and platforms.
We believe in flexible approaches to working and in building diverse and collaborative teams; providing interesting work, a pleasant working atmosphere and a great work-life balance.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Co-ordinator to work closely with the ABC Music Label Managers and Digital team, coordinating and executing ABC Music and Events digital strategy across online platforms and digital music providers to increase audience engagement and reach.
In this role your days will be filled with a mix of creative, administrative and people-focussed tasks. You’ll be heavily involved with the creation of digital marketing campaigns across social media, search and all other external third party sites.
Reporting to the Digital Manager, you will:
• Maintain ABC Music & Events social media channels, websites and playlists
• Aid the Manager with implementing digital strategy for label activities
• Contribute to the maintenance of ABC Music owned and artist YouTube channels including weekly uploads and optimisations
• Assist in pitching to Digital Service Providers by collating key info for priority releases
Using your knowledge of the Australian and International music industry, you will have an understanding of both physical and digital marketing of music, and a keen interest in social media analytics, optimisations, platform specific strategies and content first marketing.
You will also be able to demonstrate:
• Experience managing a brands social media presence including content creation and maintaining tone of voice
• Proven experience working in a record label or digital music provider
• An understanding of both physical and digital marketing of music
• Excellent client relationship skills; interpersonal, problem solving
• Experience in computer applications such as Photoshop, basic Adobe suite and video editing software
You will join an established team who will welcome and support you in getting up to speed understanding the ABC and feeling part of the Music & Events team. This is a great opportunity to join an iconic Australian brand and work with professionals across the Australian music industry.
How to Apply
Please complete the online application form and submit as part of your application a Cover Letter and Resume on our ABC Careers Website.
For further information on this position please contact Fiona McAuliffe, Digital Manager, on (02) 8333 3039. Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
Applications Close: 11:55 pm, 19 November 2019