We currently have a unique opportunity for an experienced content director on the beautiful South Coast of NSW.
2ST & Power FM are part of the Grant Broadcasters Network, based in Nowra, and broadcasting from Kiama in the north to Ulladulla in the south, and throughout the Southern Highlands with part of our team based out of our studios in Bowral.
This is a great job! The position will be based in Nowra and you’ll lead a large live and local content team across two and a half radio stations broadcasting throughout the Coast and Highlands.
To be considered for this position you will be asked to demonstrate the following:
• Experience as a content director or similar role in a commercial radio station environment
• An ability to lead and inspire people
• A sound knowledge of sales and promotions processes
• An excellent understanding of team building and training
• Passion and positive outlook for the commercial radio industry
• Excellent organisational skills
• Analytical and negotiation skills
Previous experience programming a commercial radio station is vital, as is on air experience.
A remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s skills and experience is available.
And, the great thing is you get to choose to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast. Choose from Berry, Gerroa, Gerringong, Nowra, Huskisson, Shoalhaven Heads, the list goes on and on!
Your first step in your new career and lifestyle is to send your CV, cover letter, and recent air check to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 26 February 2020 or if the successful candidate is chosen beforehand, so don’t delay!
The General Manager
2ST & Power FM
Locked Bag 3010
Nowra NSW 2541
02 4423 0055