Client Services Assistant
|Position Title:||Client Services Assistant|
|Employment Status:||Full Time|
Pro Podcast Production offers an opportunity for an experienced Client Services Assistant to join the team and be at the forefront of podcast production.
About the Company
Pro Podcast Production specialises in creating professional podcast series.
Have you fallen asleep to the dulcet tones of a Swedish employee reading the IKEA catalogue in the IKEA Sleep Podcast? Well, that was us.
Maybe you’ve enjoyed Tim Blackwell Introducing you to his favourite artists? We helped with that too!
Or perhaps you’ve been listening to So, I Quit My Day Job to give you the confidence you need. Yep, you guessed it.
There’s never a dull moment in the office as we help industry leaders, founders, journalists, innovators, independent podcasters and everyone in between bring their idea to life.
Located in Sydney CBD, Pro Podcast Production is a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with a mix of production and face to face recording with high end, passionate clients.
About the Role
Pro Podcast Production is expanding and is looking for a Client Services Assistant to join their growing team.
The Client Services Assistant role will report directly to the Director and work closely with all members of the team.
The priority of the Client Services Assistant will be to facilitate the smooth operation of the business, taking the administrative tasks off of the Director’s plate and assisting clients with administrative support as they progress through the design, recording, editing and publishing stages.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You are self-motivated and can work independently when required.
- You are proactive and take the initiative with your work, following through on long term projects with keen time-management and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player and jump at the chance to support the team in ensuring the smooth running of the day to day activities of the business.
- You have Customer Service Experience in an Administrative Role, or you have experience in a similar client-facing/focused role or have experience in a similar industry in a different role. Ie Radio Producer with administration experience.
- You proactively suggest and implement approved process improvement measures to improve the overall effectiveness of the business.
- You are tech-savvy and are easily adaptable to change.
- Most importantly, Client Experience is at the forefront of your mind, and you go above and beyond to ensure exceeded client expectations.
Including but not limited to:
- Managing new client enquiries
- Scheduling phone meetings with new clients
- Sending and following up on proposals to new clients
- On-boarding new clients
- Managing client project details (including key information and timelines)
- Managing Pro Podcast weekly schedule
- Collecting/processing client audio for new episodes
- Scheduling client projects
- Confirming project details once completed
- Email and calendar management
- Client management, being the main point of contact for client queries
- Project Management
- Booking meeting rooms for Client Recording Sessions
- End of month Invoicing
- Additional tasks as they arise that relate to smooth operation of the business
Sound Like You?
Please send your resume to Maddie email@example.com