Client Implementation Specialist
Client Implementation Specialist
Share your voice. Make quality connections. Shape the future of audio.
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
We’re shaping the future of audio – our success as the leader in the Australian radio landscape means we can complement our great radio people with others whose skills will help us dominate the digital audio landscape of the future, just as we have the radio landscape of today. We have the best people and the best future. Why not come along and be part of our story?
We currently have an exciting role available for a Client Implementation Specialist located in Melbourne. The role purpose is to work collaboratively with clients and internal stakeholders to flawlessly implement and execute client integrated campaigns in order to deliver revenue targets, develop long term client partnerships and drive ratings.
Key role outputs include:
• Develop strong and collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders, clients & suppliers to support exceptional campaign delivery.
• Implementation of sold mid and high level Commercial and Podcast Integrated campaigns, Tier 1 Sponsorships, and National Content led campaigns (including 3pm Pick Up, iHeartRadio and Presents campaigns) across the ARN network.
• Produce post sales documentation and timelines and share with clients/agencies.
• Prepare campaign documents and lead internal kick off meetings with all internal key stakeholders to ensure a complete handover campaign.
• Monitoring and optimisation of campaigns based on agreed objectives, compiling regular progress updates to clients/agencies and all internal key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Media, Communications or similar
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar environment – radio, TV, audio or media promotions.
• Proven experience in creation and delivery of cross platform integrated campaigns.
• Proven Project Management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Capacity to manage high stress situations
• Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements and deadlines simultaneously
• Solution and conflict resolution skills and driven to resolve creative and business challenges
• A high level of organisational skills and attention to detail
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act everyday to create a great place to work:
• Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
• Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
• Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
• Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 8 August 2021.