Client Implementation Executive
Nova Entertainment is one of Australia’s leading entertainment companies with broad interests across the media industry. With strong brands across broadcast, podcast and digital platforms, we are committed to creating and sharing great experience for our people, audience and partners.
We are looking for a Client Implementation Executive to join the Sydney Agency Sales Team.
You will work together with an Account Director to lead the implementation and delivery of client and agency partner campaigns, collaborating with a large range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure seamless implementation.
Your goal will be to deliver the highest quality of administrative support to the team and exceptional customer service. You will be enthusiastic, results-driven, have a high level of attention to detail and thrive in a dynamic, deadline driven environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
– Effective implementation of commercial campaigns & seamless customer service
– Coordination and communication with a broad range of internal stakeholders
– Building meaningful client relationships based on a high standard of service
– Providing support on in the creation and preparation of presentations & proposals
– Leading administrative tasks incl Aquira bookings, MI’s, CRM, ERam insights and reporting
– Delivery of post campaign reports, airchecks and campaign tracking analysis
– Assistance in the organisation of client events and functions as required
To be successful you will have:
– Exceptional attention to detail & organisational skills
– Strong communication capability
– Drive, focus and motivation & excel in a fast paced environment
– PowerPoint & Excel skills and experience
– Media background is desirable, but not essential
If this sounds like you or someone you know, then what are you doing still reading this? Apply now!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
NOVA Entertainment will not accept responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.