Australian Radio Promotions Manager
Your Army Australia is a dynamic young company, part of the Your Army Group with head offices in London. Your Army works with the most established music companies around the world and is best known for their radio, TV and DJ Promotions work for the likes of Bicep, Sam Smith, Christine & The Queens, Disclosure and Dave.
Your Army Australia is looking for an experienced radio plugger to be an integral member of the growing team with established relationships within Australian radio, proven experience in leading national radio campaigns, and a willingness to develop relationships with artists, managers and record labels.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following (additional duties may be required):
· Attend client meetings and pitch for new business with prospective labels, managers and artists
· Maintain and strengthen our relationships with presenters, producers and music directors
· Secure airplay for our clients including interviews, sessions, features etc.
· Communicating feedback and results clearly to labels and management
· Contribute to wider radio strategy and company objectives overall
· Compiling and sending weekly client and internal reports
· Develop the Your Army Australia company name – be a true brand representative
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Minimum of three years experience in a relevant role
· Have existing established relationships with Australian radio personnel across Triple J and community radio
· An ability to develop effective strategies and angles for campaigns
· Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels – in person, on the phone and in writing
· Must be able to confidently develop and maintain key relationships with contacts, clients, and colleagues
· Strong organisational and time management skills: the ability to work independently and proactively on multiple projects simultaneously
· A genuine team player with a desire to work within a global team
· Commensurate with experience