Australian DJ Promotions Manager
Your Army Australia is a dynamic young company, part of the Your Army Group with head offices in London. Your Army works with some of the most established electronic/dance artists including Bicep, Disclosure, RÜFÜS DU SOL and are a trusted voice in the global dance music network.
Your Army Australia is looking for a passionate music lover with a keen interest and understanding of electronic and dance music. You will be responsible for the set-up, management and reporting of Your Army campaigns. This role will require maintaining and building relationships with DJs in Australia, secure club play and reporting to clients in a timely manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following (additional duties may be required):
· Managing the DJ database and communicating with our network.
· Pitch and send clients’ new music to our network, securing taste maker feedback and club play
· Communicating feedback and results clearly to labels and management
· Contribute to wider radio strategy and company objectives overall
· Compiling and sending weekly reports, ensuring they are sent out by the set deadlines
· Attend client meetings and pitch for new business with prospective labels, managers and artists
· Develop the Your Army Australia company name – be a true brand representative
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Minimum of two years transferable music industry experience
· Have a sound understanding of trends within international dance music.
· Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels – in person, on the phone and in writing
· Must be able to confidently develop and maintain key relationships with contacts, clients, and colleagues
· Strong organisational and time management skills: the ability to work independently and proactively on multiple projects simultaneously
· Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Keynote, Google Suite is a bonus
· Commensurate with experience