Sony/ATV Music Publishing is the World’s leading music publisher with a catalogue of songs from some of the most iconic names in music. It proudly represents one of the strongest local rosters in the country, including Tame Impala, Angus & Julia Stone, A.B. Original, Hilltop Hoods, Sarah Aarons and Thelma Plum.
Are you the future member of our team? Located at our Surry Hills office, we are on the hunt for a passionate music obsessive who is an organised, proactive & enthusiastic new member of the team to provide day-to-day administration support to our A&R team and scout for the best new Australian artists and songwriters.
About the role:
Reporting to the Joint Heads of A&R, as our new A&R Assistant / Scout you will;
• Demonstrate a passionate interest in music and maintain a strong knowledge of music, artist and market trends of both Australian and international music scenes
• Demonstrates strong attention to detail and organisational and administration skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Show initiative and is a self-starter able to prioritise work effectively and work to deadlines
• Strong knowledge of business infrastructure such as Microsoft Office Suite, Mailchimp
• Strong knowledge and experience of new and existing social media networks (TikTok/Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter/Facebook/Youtube)
The successful applicant will ideally have:
• Previous experience/contacts within the artist community, artist management, producers, writers, online media (music journalists, music bloggers, tastemakers etc.)
• Graphic design skills, website editing experience (desired, but not essential)
Find out more about us at www.sonyatv.com/en
Take your career to the next level with Sony. Click APPLY now and tell us why you should be the newest member of our team!
To applicants: thanks for thinking of Sony as your next workplace. We appreciate the love but unfortunately will only be able to get in touch with our shortlisted candidates.