5MU S.A. Drive Show host
5MU is looking for an experienced announcer to present the South Australian state-wide drive show.
This is a pretty unique position and the right person will need to know what tickles the fancy of 40-54 year olds in regional South Australia, how to relate to the demo and engage them on air and online.
You’ll work closely with the Content Director and Regional Content Director to create local content and highlight the various regions of S.A. that our Grant Broadcasters stations cover.
You’ll need to
• Present a show that entertains, engages and really connects with the demo
• Be Social media savvy and know how to create engaging content online
• Think creatively and be able to execute those creative ideas
• Have a cheeky sense of humour and let it shine on air
• Source interviews and build an impressive database of contacts
• Be proactive and driven to succeed
• Be a positive team member with a “can-do” attitude that fits in with the 5MU culture
• Commercial creative abilities would also be an advantage.
This role is vital for Grant Broadcasters in S.A. as it will be heard every afternoon across our five markets and will be a major part of those station’s programming.
If you think you’d love this challenge, then we’d love to hear from you.
Send your CV and most recent aircheck demonstrating your connection with listeners and hyper local content to the 5MU Content Director, Adam Connelly firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member of the Grant Broadcasters group, we are one of Australia’s fastest growing media companies that believes in ongoing training to create a foundation for your future career within the company.
Applications close October 30, 2020.