Applications close Wednesday 22 November 2017
The position of Writer Services Representative, Writer Services is available within the Sydney Office
- The role sits in the Sydney team who services APRA AMCOS writer members across the globe. The successful applicant will be the first point of contact for the 92,000-plus APRA writer members. This is a multi-faceted role within Writer Services supporting writer members of APRA AMCOS with many aspects of their membership and royalty collection.
- The role is permanent Full Time commencing January 2017.
- You will need to be available to work a 37.5 hour week, between 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
APRA AMCOS is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We prioritise employee wellbeing, with regular seminars, an EAP, mental health training, onsite flu vaccinations and more. We offer flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave and purchased leave. We prioritise diversity and we value learning. We've gone green with numerous sustainability initiatives, and we give back by regularly supporting charities.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Administration and correspondence relating to new APRA AMCOS membership applications
- Provide advice to current and prospective members
- Member relationship management
- Maintaining membership database records
Skills and Experience:
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Customer service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
We are seeking a person who is; consultative, collaborative, assertive, organised & proactive in their interpersonal style. Someone who is confident and has previous public speaking experience.
All necessary training will be provided.
Want to join us?
If you see yourself as having the potential to become a valuable member of this team, please email your cover letter and resume including two previous employer referee contacts to Jessica McDonald, [email protected] by close of business Wednesday, 22 November, 2017.
Applications without a cover letter and resume or that are received after the closing date will not be considered. You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job – details of relevant visas should be provided.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Short listed candidates will be required to attend a panel interview.
No agency applications please.