FastForward Sydney unveils 2019 keynotes and speakers
Tania Yuki, CEO of US social listening platform Shareablee, will present a keynote on “standing from the crowd” and Heidi Lenffer, lead vocalist with Cloud Control on “transforming touring; in response to climate change.”
Lenffer said, “I’m proud to be part of the movement of artists shifting gears on climate action.
“I’ve been working on a serious upgrade for touring practice that meets the challenges of this current era head-on, and I’m excited to present it at future-oriented conference FastForward.”
Overall the event will host 40 speakers including 4 keynotes, 7 panels and 11 FastFifteen sessions on a wide range of topics.
● What does the future label look like?
● Holding attention: The Importance of User Experience
● The art and importance of influencing government policy
● Are niches the future of music festivals?
● Exploring key trends in the European music industry
● We need to talk about playlists!
● No holds barred: a candid panel on the future of the music industry
FastFifteens cover voice recognition, messenger bots, classical music and building community.
Curated by Carey and Vanessa Picken of digital agency Comes With Fries speakers so far include:
● Chris Carey, CEO, Media Insight Consulting (UK)
● Dean Ormston, CEO, APRA AMCOS
● Dee Speed, Design Director, Google (USA)
● HeidiLenffer, CloudControl
● James Fleury, founder and CEO, Nouvague, (UK)
● Julie Knibbe, VP Product, Soundcharts (France)
● Luke Girgis, CEO, The Brag Media
● Rachel Maria Cox, artist and founder, Sad Grrrls Club
● Shelley Bishop, studio manager, Studios 301
● Simon Moor, managing director, Kobalt
● Taka Suzuki, president, EnterTech Accelerator, Parade ALL (Japan)
● Tania Yuki, CEO, Shareablee (USA)
● Vanessa Picken, C EO, Comes With Fries
London-based FastForward CEO Chris Carey commented,
“Having APRA on board again – and hosting drinks on the Thursday night – is a real endorsement of the event overall.”
More details and tickets at www.sydney.fastforward.xyz.